Luxury, plus Valley hospitality - A winning combination!
With an indoor heated pool, 92 rooms (including 30 luxurious suites), and wireless Internet, the Hampton Inn/Woodstock is the newest, most exclusive hotels in the Shenandoah Valley. This new hotel is located in the quaint, historic town of Woodstock, and is central to many of the Valley's breathtaking and unique attractions, including Skyline Drive; Shenandoah National Park; Endless, Crystal, Luray, and Shenandoah Caverns; and many Civil War battlefield sites. Business clients will also appreciate the complete Business Center, Executive Board Room, and state-of-the-art meeting room facilities.
The hotel – the first Hilton property to be built within 50 miles – is on the southeast corner of Interstate 81 and Route 42 in Woodstock. It sits just a few miles from the famous Old Valley Pike (Route 11) that sports a number of unique restaurants and antique shops, close to the North Fork of the Shenandoah River. Many special festivals take place nearby all year long, especially during the Fall as the leaves turn brilliant shades of crimson, orange, and bright yellow. Bryce, a vacation, retirement, and time share resort – complete with golf and ski facilities – is also within 15 miles.
For those looking for a break from the Metro rat race, the hotel is also close to Route 66 coming out of the Northern Virginia - D.C. corridor, and close to the entrance to Skyline Drive, and close to Blue Ridge and Shenandoah National Park. It's the perfect spot to pull into, enjoy, and use as a home base for seeing all of the wonderful Valley sites, nature, and wildlife in the area. West Virginia is less than 20 miles away.
Four of the suites are “Celebration Suites,” with in-room hot tubs. In addition to an indoor heated pool, the hotel also offers hot breakfast in an open area where the walls are covered with Shenandoah Valley scenes.
Those who want to hold meetings, specials events, receptions, and weddings in the Shenandoah Valley will be pleased by the state-of-the art meeting facilities in the hotel, including a pre-function area and a professional, top-notch Executive Boardroom.
Some highlights about our hotel rooms
in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
- Our Suites are designed for relaxing. They are perfect for an extended stay to enjoy the beauty of the Shenandoah Valley and all we have to offer. Click here to see what's available!
- Our Celebration Rooms are the perfect place for any important event! Make your honeymoon, anniversary or birthday extra special by using these rooms.
- Looking for a King or Queen Studio room? We have them! Make sure you check out the King Studio rooms with a whirlpool!
- We also have King and Queen Double rooms.
Hampton Inn & Suites strives to be the best lodging hotel in the area by truly caring for our guests. Our company values are simple and straightforward:
- We are a caring company - toward our guests, our employees, our environment and our community.
- Our team is devoted to doing whatever we can to serve you. We care focused on providing each and every guest with a "WOW" experience, assisting you in any way we can, helping you enjoy the beautiful Shenandoah Valley Woodstock location.
- We care about the community of Woodstock, the Woodstock Chamber of Commerce, the beautiful surrounding Shenandoah Valley, and our global community.